Perfect options for weekend trips from Buenos Aires: Iguazú Falls or Whale watching at the Valdés Peninsula.
If you are in Buenos Aires, thinking about what to do over the weekend, these are two great weekend trips from Buenos Aires.
Weekend Trip From Buenos Aires: Puerto Madryn by Bus.
– Round trip sleeper buses : Buenos Aires – Puerto Madryn – Buenos Aires
– 2 nights’ accommodation in hostel or hotel with breakfast.
– Transfer in/out.
– Full day excursion to the Valdés Peninsula and whale watching cruise!
– Watch for orcas, sea lions, elephant seals and whales.
From early June to the beginning of November, hundreds of whales visit coastal Puerto Madryn to mate. Whale watching has been practiced in this area for almost 40 years.
Experience the natural beauty and enjoy amazing sunsets.
Tip for the trip- Be sure that your camera has a zoom of at least 300mm to capture the best shots!
Weekend Trip From Buenos Aires: Iguazú Falls by Bus.
– Round trip sleeper buses : Buenos Aires – Iguazu – Buenos Aires
– 2 nights’ accommodation in hostel with breakfast.
– Transfer in/out
– Half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Falls.
– Full day excursion to the Argentinean side of the Falls.
Here you can feel the mist of the waterfalls, listen to their roar and discover rainbows at every turn. Iguazu Falls, one of the 7 Natural Wonders, was prominently featured in the 1986 movie, The Mission.
If you are interested, please send us an email@example.com.
For more information about weekend trips from Buenos Aires, visit www.sayhueque.com