What do you do when holidays kick in? Hit the beach or go offshore? Is Argentina or Chile in your itinerary?
Planning a family vacation is no child’s play!
There are too many decisions to make, packing to do, prepping to do. To top it all off, you need to keep in mind the many moods of your children. All the variables involved to make a trip great are mindboggling.
This is why you end up with a list of questions like:
- Are the kids going to get bored with all the nature?
- Should I plan a backup activity?
- Was this the best option?
We might not be able to answer all your questions. However, we can lend a helping hand.
Here is our list of best go-to spots to drop by on your family holiday extravaganza:
The diverse landscape of Argentina offers you a chance to show the kids all the wonders of nature. Patagonia and its assorted topography are probably on your agenda.
Where else can you visit? What else can you do?
The capital will be your first stop on this trip. Why not make it worthwhile?
- Tour the museums
- Witness the classical architecture
- Have a picnic at one of the parks
- Visit the different neighborhoods and its own style
This spectacular water show is pretty close to the capital.
- Take a boat ride to get close and personal with the tumbling waters
- Walk the catwalk to get soaked in the cold gushing waterfall
- Spy on the monkeys, toucans and other exotic animals in their natural habitat
Do you want your kids to unplug? Then take them to the outdoor hub of Argentina.
- Horseback riding in the vineyards
- Canopy adventure trails
- Stargazing sites
Lastly, do not miss the thrilling ride on the ‘End of the World Train’ in Tierra del Fuego Province. This popular crowd pleaser enthralls kids of all ages.
The friendly locals and family perks make Chile the best place for vacations in South America. Plus, it shares the Patagonian wonders of the world with Argentina.
What else is there for the kids to do?
This UNESCO port is thriving with artists from all around the world.
What is the art scene like?
- There is a vibrant mural dating back to the 19th century
- Graffiti covers the walls giving the city a colorful contemporary edge
- It is sprawling with art galleries
This place is the best of both worlds with its rich history and stunning topography.
What can you do here?
- Hike or ski the snow-capped slopes of the Andes
- Make history fun by visiting the interactive children museum
- Step back in time on the cobblestone streets sprouting with old architecture
- Grab a bike and ride the city and the San Cristobal Cerro
Have some fun under the sun in the coastlines of Norte Chico.
- Get surfing lessons
- Interact with the aquatic life
- Witness the golden sunsets
Do any of our suggestions sound exciting? We can plan the Best trips for families in Argentina and Chile! Check our web page for Family trips and get more information about other trips in Argentina and Chile, visiting www.sayhueque.com.