How would you like to sail through the Strait of Magellan and past the southernmost city in the world? It may sound like a fantasy, but it doesn’t have to be. The Australis Cruise line has been taking travelers from all over the world through the fjords of southern Patagonia for the past 25 years. The company offers a Patagonia cruise for everyone, with different lengths of stay and a variety of activities and excursions. All of their cruises travel between the Chilean city of Punta Arenas and Ushuaia, an Argentine city known as the City at the End of the World. Upon embarking, passengers experience some of the most incredible sights of the extreme southern tip of the Americas, from unique wildlife to the impressive Patagonia glaciers. Without a doubt, this is one Patagonia adventure you won’t want to miss.
If you are looking to explore the waters of southern Patagonia, the Australis Cruise line is the perfect option for you. Get incredible views of the Patagonia glaciers as you sail through icy waters, and set foot on Patagonian soil for exciting excursions with Argentina animals. Depending on the time of year, you can also take special trips, ranging from whale watching, to retracing Darwin’s voyage, to photo safaris. Take a look below at some of the most impressive Australis Cruise photos, and if you’re ready to book a Patagonia Cruise and other Patagonia Tours, contact the Argentina travel advisors at Say Hueque Argentina Journeys.
1. Can you imagine waking up and seeing this unbelievable view out your window?
2. Try some delicious seafood, right on board the ship!
3. Take an unforgettable excursion to explore the icy waters of the Chilean and Argentine Patagonia.
4. See some pretty impressive Patagonia Glaciers.
5. Visit the Penguins of southern Patagonia on Isla Magdalena.
6. If you go at the right time of year, you can even go whale watching!
7. See all these incredible views and more for yourself on an Australis Cruise!
Visit Say Hueque Argentina Journeys to start planning your ultimate Patagonia adventure, complete with a stay on an Australis Cruise.
Written by Michelle Lenze